1.1 When you use x-tra app; you volunteer personal information, which we are committed to handling with utmost confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
2.0 Personal Data of Users
2.1 x-tra app users typically grant permission for the processing of personal data during the installation of the app on their devices. These personal data are collected and processed for the purpose of implementing requests made by app users.
2.2 As a prerequisite to the use of x-tra app, users are required to disclose own location data, and other personal data, which include: Name, telephone number, email address, feedbacks, payment details, time of service, pick-up point, destination, identification data of the device on which the x-tra user app has been installed, and Cookies of the xtrataxi.com website.
- collects and processes personal data to match a service user (customer) with a service provider.
- forwards location and telephone number of service user (customer) to service provider and vice versa, which enables service provider make a call to either deal or not.
- may use personal data to resolve service quality issues.
- uses contact details to notify users of updates to its app, and promotional information where applicable.
- collects data of the routes taken by app users to assist service providers in positioning appropriately for efficient service delivery. The personal data collected through the app will neither be used for identification of persons (or their locations) nor for the purpose of behavioural marketing.
- will hold and process personal data only for the period a user’s account is activated.
2.4 The personal data of service users is only disclosed to service providers who have activated the x-tra provider app. However, after providing the service, the name of the user will remain visible to the driver for 24 hours only. This is to enable resolution of any issues associated with service provision – including “lost but found cases.”
2.5 If a user would like to delete personal data, a written request is to be submitted via email to: email@example.com. After receiving the request the account and any personal data associated with it will be deleted provided there are no outstanding payments. After deletion, the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only.
2.6 Uninstallation of x-tra app in owned device does not cause the deletion of personal data. Bear in mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if the requestor’s account with x-tra is deleted, which implies that user will be unable to access x-tra services under the deleted account.
- Personal data of Drivers
- Personal data of drivers who install x-tra provider app are used for determining the driver’s skills set and competence level. This may be shared with appropriate organizations to facilitate the purpose for which the data is provided, including background check where necessary.
- We collect and process personal data of drivers to the extent necessary for verifying the driver’s qualifications for pursuing this professional activity and safeguarding the contractual relations associated with the app service. The personal data of drivers may be handed over to the entities listed at http://www.xtrataxi.com
4.0 Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of x-tra app users is only disclosed to those service providers who have activated the x-tra app. In such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user.
- After providing the service, the name of the user will remain visible to the driver for 24 hours only. This is necessary for drivers to resolve any issues associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the customer if something was left behind in the vehicle.
- Feedback on the quality of service is anonymous and drivers do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback.
- Security and deletion of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the x-tra service is transferred to and stored in the data centres. Only authorised personnel of the x-tra team and service providers have access to the personal data of x-tra users and they may access the data for the sole purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the app (including disputes with drivers).
- If a user would like to delete the personal data collected by us, a written request is to be submitted to our customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the request the account and any personal data associated with the account, we will delete if there are no outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only.
- Please note that the uninstallation of x-tra app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data. If you want to delete your personal data collected by x-tra, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use x-tra services under your existing account.
- If you presume that x-tra entity processing your personal data carry-out such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular, if the personal data is inaccurate, you may:
- ask us for an explanation.
- require us to remedy the arisen state of affairs; appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
- Feedback: Feedbacks on the quality of service is anonymous.
- Marketing Information
- Email addresses and phone numbers of x-tra app users may receive marketing and promotional information regularly. However, user is at liberty to opt out of the marketing information distribution list.
- We use email address and phone number for sharing our product related marketing messages if you have given a consent on xtra.com website or in the x-tra app. If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages” link in the header of our email or profile section of x-tra App.
Using the x-tra app with dispatch feature, a dispatch operator can see the geographic location of a driver, information on dispatches and the times of using the service. If a driver would like for his or her geographic location not to be visible to the dispatch operator, he or she may disable the app by tapping the “Quit” button.